Keyword research is one of the important elements in SEO Campaign. It is in make or break stage i.e., if it is right then it takes to the top and vice verse. If it is then all of your efforts get useless.
For that you need a keyword research tool to find the best keyword. In the past there is a keyword research tool called THE. This is the free keyword tool was provided by the Google. Unfortunately due to some reasons they stopped this good tool.
But later on Google come up with good news that they are going to provide a new keyword too called Google Keyword Planner. The functions in the tool are similar as old tool and they have added new functions in this new tool. This tool is mostly suitable for the PPC keywords.
There are other keyword planner tools like Bing keyword tool, WordTracker keyword tool and so many paid tools. Ever tool is having their advantages and disadvantages. Let’s discuss briefly about each one.
Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is the new planner provided by the Google by adding more functions to the free old keyword tool. This is having more options than the other keyword providers tools, including the paid keyword tools. Here are the some of the advantages and disadvantages of Google Keyword Planner
The advantages of Google Keyword Planner are
- As Google is the top in providing the data, the data can be directly taken from the Google there will be no third party involvement.
- As Google is providing local search options of every country so you can get local keyword with great possibility. This helps you to target your local town customers or users.
- This is not the new feature provided by Google but this helps in developing your keywords i.e., Google suggests the keywords are grouped.
There are so many advantages of Google Keyword Planner these are some of them which are stronger than others.
The Disadvantages of Google Keyword Planner are
- The main disadvantage of Google Keyword Planner is you should have Google AdWords account other wise the tool will not be available.
- There is limited search so you can’t search phrase and broad sentences.
- In this tool you can’t directly target the devices separately. There is only a single volume for mobiles and laptops.
These are the only disadvantages Google Keyword Planner is having and this tool provides best output then other tools.
Bing Keyword Tool
Bing Keyword Tool is the second best alternative tool after Google Keyword Planner. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of the Bing Keyword Tool.
The advantages of Bing Keyword Tool are
- If you want to optimize and have concentration on the Bing then it is better to choose this tool.
- You can see different search trends in the Bing Keyword Tool.
- As Google Keyword Planner you can see different data ranges and volumes of data in the Bing Keyword Tool.
The Disadvantages of Bing Keyword Tool are
- The data is not applicable for optimization of Google. The data you get from Bing Keyword Tool may not always useful. To do well in Google you need more precise data.
- As Google is having a rule to have an account in Google AdWords, in the same way you should have an account in Bing Webmaster Tool. This signup is kept to have a privacy concerns about the data searches.
- There is no good local data.
WordTracker Keyword Tool
WordTracker Keyword Tool is one of the oldest tool providers. Now there is a quiet less users of this tool but this the best alternative for the remaining tools.
The advantages of WordTracker Keyword Tool are
- This tool will provide you the information about the competitors of the keywords.
This will give the information about the volume of searches and volume of the competitors. From this you can know about your competitors.
- In this you are having multiple search factors. You search for particular keywords in any order; you can also narrow down your search.
- If you have paid for searches in this tool then you can get the data from the SEMRush Tool.
The Disadvantages of WordTracker Keyword Tool are
- This tool is paid tool. You can also use this tool without paying then you will have only limited functions. If you want to use all the functions of the tool you need to pay for this.
- To perform this tool you need to register.
- As the data will not come from any of the major search engines the data is reliable. Before planning it is better to check with the remaining tools.
These three are best tools when compared to the other paid and free tools. There are very less alternatives for this keyword research with high functionality. These three are the best options for the volume keyword research.